||This module is designed to offer a specified knowledge about the issue of bullying from Non-teaching staff’s perspective.
|Clock hours of reading:
||30’ hour: Presentation of Non-teaching staff Module
|The user will in studying this module….
- understand and be able to describe to others what a whole school community approach to bullying is and why it is effective
- understand and be able to discuss with others what and who should be involved in a whole school community approach
- understand, and be able to explain the importance of a clear, effective reporting and recording procedure in encouraging students to report bullying, and highlighting growing risk areas
- Understanding a Whole School Community Approach
- Reporting and Recording Incidents
|Suggested Training Resources and Additional Materials:
- Educational Material Non-Teaching Staff Module
- O2 –A2 Identification of training domains and approaches